Voting for cycling on Hayling has now closed. If you voted, thank you!
Your Cycle Hayling committee has been very busy analysing the Havant Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan (LCWIP) covering the next 10 years, and we’ve come up with a 10-point response here .
- But there are limited resources available, and we’ll be competing with the rest of Hampshire.
- We think Hayling will be low on the priority list.
- So we need YOU! to vote for Hayling now, by clicking ‘Agree’ on the Consultation map here, before consultation closes next Sunday 31st October.
- You may need to create a CommonPlace account to prevent cheating, but that is easy.
- Share with your friends and ask them to do the same.
If you have more time:
- Download the Havant LCWIP – this is the actual 10 year plan!
- Explore the CommonPlace website
- Complete the survey
- Scroll around the CommonPlace map and ‘Agree’ with other comments
- Don’t forget Langstone – that’s our only way off the island!
- Add your own comments
- Tell our Councillors that you want better cycling on Hayling
- Hampshire (responsible for transport), Councillor Lance Quantrill
- Havant Borough, on their website
- Tell all your friends and share on social media.
- If you have more ideas, contact us.
The money will follow the biggest votes.
If we don’t vote for Hayling, no-one else will.
When you’ve done that:
Don’t forget you can still enter the Cycle Safari up ’til the end of October to claim your free set of bike lights!