New 2022 Queen’s Jubilee Map out now!!! Our biggest ever update since Sue Underwood’s original, 10 years ago, now with the Round Langstone Harbour route on the back, lots of new cycle paths and routes, and high-lighting quiet streets. And lots of hints and tips to get everybody cycling around the island and into Havant, and all in a new pocket-sized format.
Download it below, or pick up a FREE!!! paper copy from many outlets, including Beachlands Visitors Centre, The Hayling Ferry, Northney Tea Rooms, Salt Shack Cafê and others.
And please register your support (free) to help us make Hayling even more cycle-friendly.
Thank you to everyone that helped make it happen, from our brilliant designer, Brian Stubbings at Hayling Graphics, and our lovely printers, Hayling Print, to our sponsors, Havant Borough and Hampshire County Councils, Hayling Lions, HIRA and all our advertisers – we’d be unable to produce the map without them. Click a name to visit their website:
- Northney Farm Tea Room in Northney
- Salt Shack Café in Northney Marina
- Community Cycle Centre, Portsmouth
- Hayling Cycles, in Elm Grove, for bikes, e-bikes and repairs
- Stoke Fruit Farm Shop in Stoke
- Madhatters Tea Room and Gift Shop, on Hayling Seafront
- Hayling Island Light Railway, on Hayling Seafront
- Coastguard café at Eastoke Corner
- The Terracotta Pot & Gift Shop at Eastoke Corner
- Mike’s Kitchen in Mengham
For more map supplies, or to suggest a new outlet, please email Wilf Forrow at email@example.com. And send him any comments or suggestions for our next version.