Please join us for our first meeting of 2013 to discuss some exciting proposals (such as a revived “parallel bridge” bid), get involved in existing projects and help plan our direction and continued success in 2013. We’ll even provide tea/coffee and biscuits if that helps!
The meeting is relatively informal, and you will have plenty of opportunity to contribute.
Click to see the agenda
- Welcome, Apologies and Minutes of previous meeting (please ask if you want another copy)
- Brief update on all “live” CH projects: please check our project pages linked from our Projects page
- “Parallel bridge” proposal for Hayling Bridge
- Stepping up the “North-South backbone” campaign: what action do we take now?
- Website review (and celebration!); discussion of any key issues (e.g. registering supporters).
- Presentation to Hayling Island Residents’ Association (Cycle Hayling is booked to do this in July)
- How do we boost the level and scope of CH support?
- Forging links with wider Hayling Community to develop broad-based support for our campaign (e.g. schools, health centre, shops and businesses and tourist/visitor facilities)
- Creating formal contacts and relationships with the island holiday parks e.g. relating to siting signboards, guided cycling, cycle hire
- HB50 opportunities
- Promoting our “Cycle-friendly Island” petition
- “Transport surveys” e.g. at Billy Trail, car parks, shopping precincts
- Date of next full meeting