Join Cycle Hayling for a gentle family ride down the Billy Trail.
Everyone welcome, any age and cycling ability, families especially.
Warning: The Billy Trail is rough and can be muddy.
That’s one of the things Cycle Hayling’s trying to fix!
- Start: 10:00 at the Station Theatre
- We’ll show you how to do a quick bike check.
- Then a gentle, fun ride down the Billy Trail.
- Some of us will go on to the bridge, and perhaps round the Northney loop, with an optional stop at an excellent tea room!
- Or bring your own elevenses.
- We’ll aim to finish around 12, but you can turn round any time.
- We’ll pass Cycle Hayling’s future cycle path to Saltmarsh Lane.
- On the way back, the BMX track, if anyone fancies a go!
Look forward to seeing you there!